Last Updated: May 2018
Please read this policy and if you have any questions contact us.
By using the site you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this policy.
This site is operated by us and we are the controller of any management and updates contained within.
- Collection of your non-personal and personal information
Sweetland Associates Ltd collects certain kinds of non-personal information, such as the website that referred you to us, browser type and language, and access times. We also may collect navigational information, including information about the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions taken in connection with the site. Limited demographic information, such as the industry you work in, may also be collected and may be linked to your personal information. This information is collected via Google Analytics.
We only collect personal information about you after you have provided us with your consent to collect that specific information which is via our online enquiry form.
- Personal information includes:
- Information collected when you register or visit our site including your name, contact telephone numbers, email address and the nature of your enquiry.
- We do not collect any information linked to purchases as we do not sell services or products via our website.
- If you become a contributor for example, give us feedback on our services, this will only be displayed on our website with your consent. Your name or other personal information will not be disclosed against any feedback we use supplied by you.
- Use of Your Personal Information
Sweetland Associates Ltd collects and uses your personal information via our online enquiry form to:
- provide customer / client service
- to communicate with you about your enquiry
- we may also send you marketing emails to inform you of new services and other information but you will have the option to opt out at any time
Personal information collected by Sweetland Associates Ltd will only be stored and processed in the United Kingdom in compliance with the Data Protection Act Further information about this process can be obtained by contacting us direct using the following:
Contact: Paul Sweetland
Address: Sweetland Associates, Cathedral Chambers, 107 Stow Hill, Newport, NP20 4ED
Telephone: 01633 246246
- Disclosing Your Personal Information
Sweetland Associates Ltd will not disclose or sell your personal information to any third-parties or anyone else without your consent except where we believe the law requires it.
- Consent of Your Personal Information
Please view our cookies policy page here
- Security of Your Personal Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow guidelines as per the Data Protection Act which helps to protect your personal information including without limitation:
- limiting access to your personal information to those of our employees who require it to provide services to you
- personal information collected is retained as long as it is reasonably required for the only the purpose it was collected for
- storing your personal information in a secure location which protects it from unauthorised access or use.
No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure however, we strive to protect your personal information but cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may link to websites including third-party content providers that have different privacy policies and practices from those disclosed here. We assume no responsibility for the policies or practices of such linked sites and encourage you to become aware of them prior to use.
© 2018 Sweetland Associates Ltd.